Aglow Internation Mission Statement

· Help restore and mobilize women and men around the world

· Promote gender reconciliation in the Body of Christ as God designed

· Amplify awareness of global concerns from a biblical perspective

Have you been to our website? www.aglow.org

2/13/2010

Power Prayer for February




"The Kingdom Prayer Strategy"

A Call of Repentance, Promised Pardon,
and Gracious Restoration


By Mary Meile, News Media Intercessory Prayer Chair
For more information, questions, or comments, you can email Mary at mlm678@aol.com .
Beloved sisters, please take the time to read Hosea 14 and then pray this prayer and repeat the scriptures below:

“Father, there may have been times during my life that I have abandoned you altogether or have replaced you with worldly priorities. I come to you today with a contrite heart, seeking and asking for your forgiveness. Father, I repent of my wicked ways and seek only to please you. I ask for your promised pardon and gracious restoration unto my soul. I am so thankful that you are a faithful God who will never abandon me. Even though you discipline, you always remain true to your promises and covenant. Father, your word says that you will restore us when we backslide, and continue to love us freely and turn your anger from us. Please remove all spiritual confusion from my life and fill my mind with more of you, Christ Jesus. I seek to reflect on whatever is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent, and praiseworthy. Open my spiritual eyes and ears so I may hear and know the divine calling that you have upon my life. Thank you. Amen.”

Ephesians 6:12 (NKJV) For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

John 10:10 (NKJV): The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

2 Timothy 2:13: If we are faithless, He remains faithful; He cannot deny Himself. (NKJV)

Hosea 14:4 (NKJV) I will heal their backsliding; I will love them freely, for My anger has turned away from him.