Aglow Internation Mission Statement

· Help restore and mobilize women and men around the world

· Promote gender reconciliation in the Body of Christ as God designed

· Amplify awareness of global concerns from a biblical perspective

Have you been to our website? www.aglow.org

3/08/2010

Power Prayer



A Time of Strengthening

by Mary Meile, News Media Intercessory Prayer Chair
For more information, questions, or comments, you can email Mary at mlm678@aol.com

Take a moment to meditate on the scriptures provided and consider how the LORD will provide you with HIS strength in ALL things.
Father, I pray that you will surround my life with more of your presence and peace. Help me to remember that I can do nothing by myself, rather that I can do all things through Christ Jesus. Lord, your Word says that you will strengthen me before, during, and after trials. Help me to remember to always seek your ways and not rely on my own strength. You are a God of love, mercy, and grace. Renew me daily so I may be a blessing to others. Father, I give you all thanks, glory, honor, and praise. AMEN.

Philippians 4:13
I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Psalm 68:28
Thy God hath commanded thy strength: strengthen, O God, that which thou hast wrought for us.
1 Peter 5:10
But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you.