Aglow Internation Mission Statement

· Help restore and mobilize women and men around the world

· Promote gender reconciliation in the Body of Christ as God designed

· Amplify awareness of global concerns from a biblical perspective

Have you been to our website? www.aglow.org

10/14/2011

Words of Wisdom by Joanne DeMola

Inspirations To My Life by Joanne DeMola, President of Winter Park Aglow Community Light House.

Daily, we must walk with God by agreeing with His word. Because "He hath said..., so that we may boldly say". We must agree with God that we have what He says we have: His name, His nature, His power, His authority, and His love.

Through His word, we own these things already, but we must take possession of them by our spoken words. We possess what we confess. Like Joshua and Caleb, we are the rightful owners of what God has already given us in His word, but we have to take possession of our "promised land" by faith. The second He gives a promise, His faithfulness and His loving kindness meet together, and when He speaks it, it is done!

In order to walk with God, we must disagree with the devil. Jesus did this by boldly declaring, "It is written". (Matt:4 and Luke:4)

I have been helped immensley over the years proclaiming His Word, I present to you the following challenge:

"My Never Again List"...

1. Will I confess I can't, for "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me". (Phil.4:13)

2. Will I confess lack, for "My God shall supply all of my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Phil.4:19)

3. Will I confess fear, for "God hath not given me the spirit of fear, but of power, love, and of a sound mind". (2Tim.1:7)

4. Will I confess doubt and lack of faith, for "God hath given to every man the measure of faith". (Rom.12:3)

5. Will I confess weakness, for "The Lord is the strength of my life". (PS.27:11), and "The people that know their God shall be strong and do exploits". (Dan.11:32)

6. Will I confess supremacy of Satan over my life, for "Greater is He that is within me, than he that is in the world". (1John 4:4)

7. Will I confess defeat for "God always causeth me to triumph in Christ Jesus". (2 Corin.2:14)

8. Will I confess lack of wisdom, for "Christ Jesus is made unto me wisdom from God". (1Corin.1:30)

9. Will I confess sickness, for "With His stripes I am healed." "Jesus Himself took my infirmities and bore my sicknesses". (Matt.8:17)

10. Will I confess worries and frustrations, for I am "Casting all my cares upon Him, who careth for me". (1Peter 5:7) In Christ, I am "care free".

11. Will I confess bondage, for "Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty". (2 Cor.3:17) " My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit!"

12. Will I confess condemnation, for "There is, therefore, now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus". (Rom.8:1) I am in Christ, therefore, I am free from condemnation.

God promises in the latter part of Jer. 1:12,..."I will hasten My Word to perform it".

The Bible says that the disciples "went forth, and preached everywhere, the Lord working with them and confirming the Word with signs following". (Mark 16:20)

Jesus said, "If ye ask anything in My Name, I will do it". (John 14:14) Who does the work? Jesus does the work; you do the asking, and Jesus does the giving.

We are who God says we are, we have what God says we have, and we can do what God says we can do. God will accomplish that which He has spoken, with no help from you. Our faith is built on this; that the promise of God, once given will come to pass because He is faithful. He is the Amen! When God speaks, it is!

His Name is, Amen! His Name is faithful, Amen! God speaks and His Word becomes, Amen!

His Word will not come back to Him void.

Jesus does receive all the Glory and Honor!