Aglow Internation Mission Statement

· Help restore and mobilize women and men around the world

· Promote gender reconciliation in the Body of Christ as God designed

· Amplify awareness of global concerns from a biblical perspective

Have you been to our website? www.aglow.org

2/21/2012

March 10, 2012 Flyer for Winter Park Aglow

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Time keeps marching on whether we are ready or not. We can look back to the first of the year and see what we have accomplished. If you are like me, you are always busy; but is your busyness accomplishing anything for the Kingdom of God? Have we taken time to speak to those unsaved ones all around us who are not destined for Heaven? I pray that the Holy Spirit will fill us with the desire to see the lost saved and out of the power of darkness.

My Scripture For March
Psalm 46:1-3 (NIV): God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore, we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam and the mountains quake with their surging.

PS 46:4: There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy place where the Most High dwells.

PS 46:10: "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Prayer
Lord, today I exalt your holy name in my heart; and although everything around me tumbles, I will not fear, for You are with me; and will never leave nor forsake me. "Fear hath torment, but perfect love casts out fear." Therefore, I choose not to fear. I choose to trust in you. Amen.