Aglow Internation Mission Statement

· Help restore and mobilize women and men around the world

· Promote gender reconciliation in the Body of Christ as God designed

· Amplify awareness of global concerns from a biblical perspective

Have you been to our website? www.aglow.org

3/30/2012

A Word From The Lord by Joanne DeMola, president Winter Park Lighthouse

He Is Worthy Of Our Praise
"What then? I shall pray with the Spirit, but I shall pray with the mind as well: I shall sing praises with the Spirit, and I shall sing praises with the mind as well" 1 Cor. 14:15
Let us enter into His gates and His courts with praise, with thanksgiving into His presence to the
Throne Room of Grace, boldly. Please, pray with your eyes open, pray with your heart open, pray with your ears open to our Lord Jesus, and to His Word.
Pray with a song in your heart, a song of praise, thanksgiving, and the faith of the Son of God who loves you.
I believe God is saying to us today: Stay by Me in prayer and thanksgiving. Stay with My Word, which is able to keep you from being led astray into strange paths. Stay the hand of the wicked one with prayer. Stay the course. Finish your race with joy.
He says, "I will not leave you alone." Banish such thoughts and fears, knowing from whence they come.