Aglow Internation Mission Statement

· Help restore and mobilize women and men around the world

· Promote gender reconciliation in the Body of Christ as God designed

· Amplify awareness of global concerns from a biblical perspective

Have you been to our website? www.aglow.org

7/22/2011

Winter Park Aglow Community Lighthouse Meeting

The Gift of Faith
On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your faith level? Every day the news is full of tragedies and catastrophes such as we have never seen before in our generation.
Jesus taught in parables to His followers about the Kingdom of God, and the parable that is one of the most important is about the sower and the seed. Matthew 4:18 speaks of the sed which is sown among thorns, and the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things...choke the word.
Matthew 24 states that there will be famines and earthquakes in various places... "Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved" (24:12).
Psalm 56:3 says, "What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee." "In God I will praise His word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh (mortal man) can do unto me" (56:4).
We know that Jesus will never leave nor forsake us, but the big question is, do we have enough faith to never leave nor forsake Him?
My prayer for you is this: May the God that holds together the universe, hold you in the palm of His hand, watch over and bless you and your loved ones each day of your lives. I pray that you will be covered with the precious blood of Jesus. Amen