Aglow Internation Mission Statement

· Help restore and mobilize women and men around the world

· Promote gender reconciliation in the Body of Christ as God designed

· Amplify awareness of global concerns from a biblical perspective

Have you been to our website? www.aglow.org

12/04/2018

The End of Another Year

The Band Stand in Gallipolis, Ohio City Park

      The snow of winter reminds us that another year is coming to an end.  Although it is beautiful, winter in our lives can be less than a wonderful time.  The snow reminds us of the whiteness of our hair and the changes that our body have made.
      It can be a depressing time as there are more and more things that we are no longer able to do, or as the Bible teaches us in Isaiah 26:4 "And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar (white) hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you." KJV   
      Our bodies may be succumbing to age, but our spirits are renewed every morning:  2 Cor. 4:16 the inward man is renewed day by day. Psalm 103: thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.  Do we believe our ailments, or do we stand on the Word of God which cannot lie.
       If we have not accomplished the plan that God has for our lives, then we can rest in the hope that God is not finished with us yet. Remember that Moses lived to be 120 years old and his eyes were not dimmed.  We have the mind of Christ, and God has not given us the spirit of fear, but of love, power, and a sound mind: II Tim 1:7. 
      Hope is the anchor of our souls, and I will believe and put my hope and trust in what the Bible declares and decrees about me.  So, I will stand on the Word, never doubting because I know the miraculous wonders that He has already done in my life.
      Wishing you all a glorious Christmas and a spectacular New Year 2019.   You will see wonders that you could never have believed were possible because of Jesus's love for you.

Winter Park Aglow Community Lighthouse.  All our Love.